Thoughts From The Bitbucket

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Netvibes Woes

I really like Netvibes, but have been without it for a whole day :-( The problem started when I was adding lots of RSS feeds, and suddenly all my RSS feeds just showed

Updating ...

and/or

Loading ...

I eventually got around it by deleting all the feeds and re-adding them, but I have no idea what went wrong. I also started getting '403/Forbidden' errors at the same time.

I have reported these to Netvibes, but in case its not fixed and you have the same problem, the above might work for you.

1 Comments:

  • I've had a few feeds that seem to get stuck, I noticed that they weren't working at work but were at home. Not sure if it was just a time thing or something else.

    By Blogger Mike, at 20 April, 2006 05:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Clear